Monday, January 17, 2011

Babies Babies everywhere


Hi

I feel very bad as it has been such a long time since my last blog and I have had many visitors tick me off for this and quite rightly so.

Such a lot has happened since I last wrote but to jump ahead to this week we are welcoming new cria's into the Nickelby family.

So far Miam has given birth to the very handsome Hans, Gracie has had a lovely little girl, Miss Potter and today Bronte, 17 days overdue, gave birth to Harrison. We still wait for Juliet who was due last week and then we have another four to go between now and April. So if you were planning a visit now would be the time.


I also have some exciting news. Today it was announced that I am one of five finalists in the Rural Business Women's Award for 2011 which is very exciting. I am enjoying my 15 minutes of fame.


We have an event coming up March 19th here at Nickelby which is a twilight soiree with fashion parade of the new Nickelby Design range which I plan to release that evening as well as other local textile artists. $20 per ticket which covers finger food and drinks are at bar prices. You will be able to check out details on my website under the events section.


I am also in the process of talking to our local council about enclosing my outside cafe and starting to offer light lunches so keep your fingers crossed on that front as our views etc are the perfect place to enjoy a quiet glass of local wine.


Well until next time and I promise it won't be as long next time,

take care

No comments:

Post a Comment